- This salon has passed.
On Talent: What is talent?
Sunday April 16 at 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected
Join talent investor and writer Linus Lu to explore what the talent landscape looks like, how we can get better at spotting talent, and what we can personally do to develop our own talents and put them to use.
Everything we have in society is downstream from talent. But despite the importance of talent, we don’t often talk about the topic explicitly. If we ignore it, we run the risk of leaving talent on the table and not cultivating people’s talents as well as we can. And the conversation starts with knowing what talent actually is.
In this salon, we’ll discuss wide-ranging questions such as:
- What are the different types of talent?
- Is talent intrinsic or learned?
- How will conversations around talent change over the next couple of decades?
- What have people historically believed about talent?
- What does being talented mean to you?