- This salon has passed.
The Symbol That Is You: Shape Your Personal Symbol [Workshop]
Tuesday April 25 at 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm CEST
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected
“The Symbol That Is You” is a powerful and transformative workshop I designed to help you explore your deepest (unconscious) emotions, memories, and (inner) relationships and take them into your life as a powerful tool. Through a series of creative and reflective activities, you’ll uncover new insights about yourself and create a personal visual symbol that represents who you are in this moment.
Imagine unearthing the treasures of your inner world.
Uncovering the memories and relationships that define you.
Then bringing them all together into a tangible, powerful symbol that guides you to live from that deeply meaningful place.
Welcome to The Symbol That Is You—a meticulously crafted set of exercises set in a group dynamic to help you navigate this transformative symbol-making experience.
Here’s what you’ll do in The Symbol That Is You
- Delve into the recesses of your inner world and explore the memories and relationships that shape your identity.
- Design a unique visual symbol that encompasses your authentic essence.
- Employ your personal symbol as a beacon guiding you toward your true self.
- Empower yourself to live a more authentic and fulfilling life.
Become a member, get a free ticket every month (FAQ), access our forums, members-only events, and more!
- To get the most out of this workshop, I highly recommend you go through at least 2 or 3 of the activities outlined here.
- If you have them, take some trinkets, jewels, or art (or whatever shape or form) you have with you that is meaningful to you. Two examples: A ring you inherited from your great-grandfather with a family crest. Or a drawing your kid made.
- You can read this post I wrote on how we can use symbols to live a better life.
- If you want, you can nerd out and read almost anything by Carl Jung (but not necessary for the workshop). 😘