- This salon has passed.
Hosting 101 | The Art of Hosting
Friday March 17 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm PDT
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected
“Hosting 101” is an on-going host training series, where Interintellect Host Care Lead Crystal Duan will discuss the basics of how a salon works and what makes a good host.
In this training, we’ll go back to the basics and cover best practices around salon facilitation and structure.
We’ll focus on how to create a good space for a conversation, facilitate interaction between attendees, and how to make sure everyone has a great time.
If you’ve ever wondered:
- What is the difference between a regular event and a salon?
- How do I make any idea into a great salon topic?
- How do I make sure the conversation is great no matter how many people there are?
- What are my responsibilities as a host?
- How can hosting Interintellect salons help me get over general public speaking stage fright?
Definitely come to this salon!
There will be plenty of time to discuss your own questions, too.
No matter if you’re an experienced host or just about to embark on your hosting journey, come through to chat about what it takes to make a great salon happen.
Note: This free, 120-minute host training session will be recorded and shared with fellow ii hosts.