- This salon has passed.
Understanding My ADHD: A Series on Dr Gabor Maté’s book, Scattered Minds
January 26, 2022 at 9:00 am - 12:00 pm SMT
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected
Join host Rachel Tan as we do a read-through of Dr. Gabor Maté’s groundbreaking book, “Scattered Minds: The Origins and Healing of Attention Deficit Disorder”.
Sometimes those with ADHD feel exhilarated that life is full of wonderful ideas & projects, but then often find it hard to struggle to juggle them all. If you relate to this, this salon’s the one for you.
In our very first salon, we will discuss Part 1 of the book where we talk about the following and how it impacts our lives:
- The Nature of ADHD
- Sharing our individual stories
- Nature or Nurture… Or both?
- Living with ADHD & best practices
- Snippets of the rest of the book
Recommended Reading List:
1. Dr. Gabor Maté’s “Scattered Minds: The Origins and Healing of Attention Deficit Disorder”
2. For those short on time, check out this ongoing thread of mine where I pull out relevant quotes & summarise key parts of the book.
📚 Become a member, get a free ticket every month, access our forums, members-only events, and more!