- This salon has passed.
“What’s the ii?” : A Host’s Introduction to Interintellect for Anyone Curious – Part 1 (Asia/Australia Timezone)
June 25, 2021 at 8:30 pm - 11:00 pm SMT
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected
What if you’re an Interintellect, but you just don’t know it yet…?
Everybody thinks their life is weird. Most of us are right. Each of us holds our own brand of weird thing that makes us special, and with it, often comes its own brand of loneliness.
Or so we thought.
This past year, through the pandemic, people each with their own brand of weird, have intersected and found themselves in Interintellect.
Every day, we come together from across the globe to talk about philosophy and science, art and technology, finance and history, religion and music: all the thoughts and emotions we experience as humans, without judgment or certificates.
Our salons are live, unrecorded, evening-length discussions that our community ensures are patient, thought-provoking, and fun!
It will be our dearest joy, to invite you for a one-off free salon, where we talk about Interintellect, in which we discuss what it means to be a part of this community and to find you a place where you can hold your own niche.
So if you have ever asked, “what’s the ii?” … Come and see.
Hosted by Interintellect Brian Toh from Singapore, who has hosted salons on dance, somatics, film, love, and narrative experiences!
Feel free to contact Brian if you have any questions regarding this salon.
What to Expect:
- A casual, campfire conversation over Zoom, sharing our deepest loves and parts of our identities
- What draws us to Interintellect?
- Personal stories and sharing from Brian and other members on their experience with Interintellect.
- How we can begin making friends in this community!
- How to begin your Journey as an Interintellect Host
- A promise that we will welcome you gently with open arms, and that we will support you every step of the way.
- An open mind
- Notes are optional
- Some of your favourite topics!
- We’re a Niche, We Just Didn’t Know by Interintellect Founder Anna Gát
- Interintellect Blog
- Heartbreak, Why Does It Hurt So Much – reflections from an Interintellect Salon co-hosted by Michelle Huang and Brian Toh
📚 Become a member, get a free ticket every month, access our forums, members-only events, and more!