- This salon has passed.
Conversations on Traveling
November 30, 2022 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected
As COVID restrictions relax, traveling has gotten back on the radar for many of us. Join 3 year vagrant Johnson Hsieh for some thoughtful conversations about traveling.
Some questions we’ll explore:
- How do we relate to travel and status?
- What do I want out of travel?
- What am I running away from by traveling?
- How do the infrastructure and logistics of my trip impact my experience?
- What kind of lessons have we learned from traveling?
- How does it feel to be on the road?
- How do we relate to local culture and authenticity?
- How do we relate to travel and ethics?
- [More coming soon!]
📚 Become a member, get a free ticket every month (FAQ), access our forums, members-only events, and more!