- This salon has passed.
Down the Rabbit Hole: The Atlas of Curious Questions (IV)
May 15, 2021 at 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm SMT
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected
Fellow InterIntellect Helena Ng invites you to a ‘salon of salons’ where we attempt to answer curious questions from the many minds of the InterIntellect.
So many questions, so many rabbit holes to fall into! In our pursuit of curiosity and play, many questions from the Camp Curiosity collective have surfaced, and we can’t wait to indulge in each other’s perspectives, anecdotes, and wisdom.
In this upcoming salon, a library of ‘curious questions’ have been catalogued, and they’re awaiting collective contemplation. We will indulge in a ‘salon of salons’ by shuffling through a handful of questions, and we will ‘signpost’ our insights and directives on a whiteboard, then attempt to create serendipitous connections through the overall discussion.
Here is a sneak-peek from the ‘curious questions’ compendium:
- What is the non-religious equivalent of a whirling dervish? How can we devote ourselves to these states? Something like flow states?
- On magpie syndrome: How do you gain benefit from using Roam Research over a longer period of time?
- As a musician, we relate to sound differently from the average person…How do you relate to the sounds of the world differently because you’re a musician?
- What makes me less grounded?
- Who are the good community leaders in our time? What makes them great?
- Are imaginary friends common across all cultures?
Come with an open, curious mind! This will be a wildcard salon where we chart through the sea of questions together, and form an atlas that is uniquely ours.
About the Series:
Introducing Camp Curiosity – a new digital “tribe” to help you find buddies with common interests, nurture your imaginative playground, and get your hands dirty in the communal digital garden patch.
Together, we will seek for the common thread in our individual trails, use the power of our collective imagination to connect the dots, and keep each other company by the fireside. We will strive to build a collaborative garden patch, and as the seasons go by, watch our collective efforts bear fruit.
Join host Helena as we develop an interconnected atlas of curiosities with a bunch of hungry, curious individuals. In this series of workshops, we will:
- Develop a monthly curiosity whiteboard — we’ll share our curiosities, discuss, and make impromptu connections
- Pair up with curiosity buddies after the salon to go further down the rabbit hole (workshop tools are provided when you sign up)
- Co-working, co-learning, co-playing at your own pace
- Aim to develop a digital garden ‘harvest festival’ at the end of the year to celebrate our serendipitous discoveries
- Lean Coffee in 5 minutes — salon format is adapted from this framework
- How to Start Collaboration with Miro — we’ll be using this tool throughout the event, no signup required.
- Camp Curiosity Series FAQ — community ethos & introduction
- Using Roam as a multiplayer curiosity discovery tool – Tweet
- Salon notes from Workshop Pilot — Twitter thread
- Salon notes from Mapping the Trail — Twitter thread
- Salon notes from Infinite Curiosity Atlas – Twitter thread
- Salon notes from Into the Curiosity Verse — Twitter thread
- Salon notes from Curiosity Trails — Digital Garden notes
Saturday May 15th
- 12:00pm London
- 1:00pm Berlin
- 4:30pm Mumbai
- 9:00pm Sydney
- 7:00pm Kuala Lumpur
📚 Become a member, get a free ticket every month, access our forums, members-only events, and more!