- This salon has passed.
Energy Management In Today’s Age (San Francisco IRL Meetup)
Saturday February 4 at 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm EST
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected
San Francisco and the Bay Area is a fast-paced place for innovators; some call it a place full of inspiration and also burnout. How does this lead to how we deal with energy management differently?
Join Interintellect host Crystal Duan visiting from NYC for an in-person gathering as we discuss the way we cope with varying capacity.
In addition to a chance to meetup IRL, this event will be structured around these points:
- How “energy privilege” plays a role in how well we do our jobs or how we see our peers
- How social media does or doesn’t help with energy preservation
- The ways living in this flourishing city can teach us to be mindful of our bodies and beyond
Discussion Questions will include:
- How do you feel about “energy privilege” (the idea that some people just can do more because they require less sleep)?
- How are the ways you’ve upped your own energy management?
- What are solutions you’ve found and advice that’s worked for you?
- How have you historically dealt with burnout and preemptively dealt with it?
- How do you pay attention to cues that you’re running low on juice?
Please RSVP. The host will be reaching out via email 48 hours before the event with specific location.
- Saturday February 4
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm EST
- Salon Category:
- IRL (members only)
- Salon Tags:
- mental health, self-growth, social media
- San Francisco
- San Francisco, CA United States + Google Map
Haunted by Alternate Universes: What Are the Other “Yous” Up To?Saturday March 25 at 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Arts and Minds: Conversations in New York – Interintellect x Museum MileSaturday March 25 at 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
✨ London IRL: Community Gathering ✨Saturday March 25 at 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm GMT