- This salon has passed.
Existential Epistemology: What, Why and How?
Sunday July 2 at 11:30 am - 2:00 pm UTC-4
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected
- What are the most fundamental premises behind logical thinking?
- What are the “three laws of thought”?
- Are there more than “three laws of thought”?
- What basic philosophy of mind can teach us about proper thinking?
- A Discourse on Method, Part I, by René Descartes
- Metaphysics, Book IV, by Aristotle
- On Nature by Parmenides
Arkadiusz Synowczyk is a philosophy student at Newcastle University (UK) and an Interintellect host. He is interested in epistemology, philosophy of science, and philosophy of language, with a particular interest in the problem of induction and the practical applications of philosophy. He has hosted salons on Karl Popper, Thomas Kuhn, and the relationship between religion and science. Besides his academic activities, he develops his YouTube channel and Substack blog where he shares his thoughts and ideas on philosophy and related topics.
For the convenience of the attendees, the event is going to be recorded and shared privately with them.