- This salon has passed.
Tarot In the Day To Day: Intro to Tarot
Sunday January 15 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EST
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected
Interintellect host and professional tarot reader Crystal Duan will take us through a discussion of the structure of the tarot, the history, and how to apply it NOW without stressing about learning everything. This is the first episode of her “Tarot In the Day to Day” series.
We’ll be referencing chapters from Jessica Dore’s book Tarot For Change and creating a workshop for you to create your own routine with tarot.
Some discussion questions we will tackle:
- What are your misconceptions of tarot? What are your experiences with it?
- What is the history of tarot that we must know to interface with it?
- Does it “tell the future”? What is a potential philosophical approach that ISN’T scary?
- What is the best way to use tarot as a “newbie”?
- How does tarot compare to storytelling or even the game Tetris?
- What connections does tarot have to psychology that make it easier to understand?
- How will the next few weeks help us learn it more and in an applicable, stress-free way?
Come ready to take notes and get inspired!