- This salon has passed.
Tarot In the Day To Day: “Justice” through “The World”
Sunday February 19 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EST
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected
Interintellect host and professional tarot reader Crystal Duan will take us through a discussion of the first part of the Major Arcana as part of her “Tarot In the Day to Day” series. We will discuss the meaning of these cards’ archetypes and how you can understand them NOW without stressing about learning everything.
We’ll be referencing the chapters from Jessica Dore’s book Tarot For Change centering on Justice through The World. We will go over the archetypes and help participants reflect. So this won’t be your traditional “Pull a Card!” workshop!
Some discussion questions we will tackle:
- Which ways do you connect with these archetypes?
- What is the best way to use these parts of the tarot as a “newbie”?
- What connections do these archetypes have to psychology that make it easier to understand?
- How can we find a safe way to think about them?
Come ready to take notes and get inspired!
- Chapters on Justice through The World in Jessica Dore’s Tarot For Change.
Note: Even if you haven’t attended previous episodes, have no fear! New attendees can request material from previous salons for guidance.
📚 Become a member, get a free ticket every month (FAQ), access our forums, members-only events, and more!