- This salon has passed.
Tarot In the Day To Day: The Fool through Wheel of Fortune
Sunday January 29 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EST
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected
Interintellect host and professional tarot reader Crystal Duan will take us through a discussion of the first part of the Major Arcana as part of her “Tarot In the Day to Day” series. We will discuss the meaning of these cards’ archetypes and how you can understand them NOW without stressing about learning everything.
We’ll be referencing the chapters from Jessica Dore’s book Tarot For Change centering on The Fool through The Wheel of Fortune. Participants should come to this salon having already read these chapters, and then will then make a routine for meditating on these archetypes. So this won’t be your traditional “Pull a Card!” workshop!
Some discussion questions we will tackle:
- What are your misconceptions of these archetypes? Which are scariest?
- What is the best way to use these parts of the tarot as a “newbie”?
- What connections do these archetypes have to psychology that make it easier to understand?
- How can we find a safe way to think about them?
Come ready to take notes and get inspired!
- Chapters on The Fool through The Wheel of Fortune in Jessica Dore’s Tarot For Change.