- This salon has passed.
The Age of Community: (Unintentional) Impact
November 1, 2021 at 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm GMT
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected
Welcome to the third salon of a mini-series on all things community hosted by Lucia Asanache – she will explore, with support from wonderful guests, the power and potential of communities for improving our society.
Inspired by her work building global communities around tech policy at the Tony Blair Institute, Lucia is keen to share but also to facilitate learning for those in similar positions, navigating complex stakeholder environments, passion points and hot debates as we try to bring people together on topics that matter to all.
Suggested points for pondering and discussing altogether:
- Do community leaders have control over the impact of their communities?
- How much of the community impact is an unintentional consequence?
- Organic v planned impact and dealing with the element of surprise
- Can community leaders focus only on community?
Look forward to this salon series and meeting the ii community! Let’s keep the conversation going on Discord too – @luciaa.
Previously, in The Age of Community
- The Age of Community: Building, Growing and Changing the World (14 Sept)
- The Age of Community: Community Careers (28 Sept)
Inspiration & reading (will keep adding and love to hear others too):
📚 Become a member, get a free ticket every month, access our forums, members-only events, and more!