- This salon has passed.
What Dreams May Come
April 24, 2022 at 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm IST
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected
In this salon, Tanya Raj will lead a deep dive discussion on dreams and their various textures.
Come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned ~Peter Pan
Dreams are an integral part of our lives, whether we pay attention to them or not. As children we have dreamt of indescribable infinities; as adults, we continue to dream of futures and past. Dreamland is a place where our imagination takes flight – be it daydreaming or while asleep.
There are so many textures to dreams, that the ancients used it as an active tool for prophecies. In a more modern context, psychologists such as Jung have shed considerable light on this topic and how it relates to our psyche
In the salon, we will:
- Discuss our dreams, their symbolisms, and what they mean (participants are encouraged to bring a recent dream they had if comfortable to share)
- Play with our past and current dreams of our lives
- There will be an intense yet stimulating activity (if not comfortable, participants can choose to opt-out)
- Have some fun with our dreamlands!
Please bring some art supplies with you to the salon or any digital design tool you are comfortable with.
Pre-salon reading (optional):
- Understand Your Dreams by Using Jung’s “Active Imagination”
- What Do Dreams Mean According to Ancient Cultures?
- Ancient symbols and signs
- Dreams as a source of divination
- Intuition and Dreaming: Four Questions to Ask of Each Dream
📚 Become a member, get a free ticket every month (FAQ), access our forums, members-only events, and more!