- This salon has passed.
***FREE First Episode*** Intro to Polyamory: So Many Terms To Learn!
Wednesday January 4 at 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm PST
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected
Lee Ngo (he/they) is a professional filmmaker and community architect, specializing in story structure in both. His series on polyamory draws from his own personal journey, both offering and seeking wisdom in the ubiquitous never-ending quest for love and self-acceptance.
Are you … poly-curious? You’ve likely noticed an increased interest in non-monogamous relationships, but there’s much more to it than its sensationalized representation in the media.
In this salon, we’ll be focusing on key terms within the ever-growing lexicon in the polyamorous community:
- What is ENM? What’s the significance of the “E”?
- Relationship Anarchy and Hierarchies
- Primaries, Secondaries, Anchors, Nesting
- Going Solo
- Unicorns (and are they problematic?)
- Metamours and Compersion
- Managing Jealousy (if it exists)
- Dating separately / together
- Communication is everything … right?
We look forward to a safe, curious, and empathetic conversation on loving and being loved on your own terms.
📚 Become a member, get a free ticket every month (FAQ), access our forums, members-only events, and more!