- This salon has passed.
Young Hackers/ Founders Circle
Wednesday July 12 at 8:30 pm - 10:30 pm CEST
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected
Our ancestors gathered around a fire to share their wisdom & struggles for millennials. Similarly, Young Hacker/ Founder Circle is a monthly event in which we connect from all sides of the planet to share our challenges, doubts and wins. The problems might not go away, but having a community to face them is a game changer.
It is a safe, confidential and warm space for you to talk about the things you cannot share with your community and listen to people sharing about their own journey.
Topics that you might want to talk about in our circle:
- Family challenges (conflict, loss, disease…)
- Conflict with a cofounder
- Emotions (loneliness, anger, anxiety, sadness…)
- Dating & Romantic relationships
- Addiction (drugs, porn, social media…)
- Lack of purpose
- Firing/ managing employees
- Burn out
- Neurodivergence (ADHD, autism…)
- Sexual orientation + identity
- Health problems
- Low self-worth
You are welcome to join if:
- You are between 16 and 27 years old
- You are a founder, dropout, or internet kid hacking on your own projects
- You understand that the things shared in the space are confidential and agree to honor this golden rule!
If you want to read and learn more about the importance of your mental health and gathering in community:
- Listen to this podcast episode where I interviewed Talin, a legendary hacker and entrepreneur talking about the importance of learning social skills.
- A beautiful interview of Francis Weller about navigating through grief in community.